|Forum Home > Divine Healing > Are You Sick? Here is the Remedy!!! [Part I]|
This is part one of a two part series on Divine Healing - The Children's bread.
If you are ill or know some that is ill, this christian teaching is a MUST read!
Dont miss the prayer in Part two!
Read, Believe, Act and be Delivered in Jesus Christ Name!
The way to receive a Victorious, Healthy Life through JESUS' HEALING POWER
1. Believe in Jesus Christ. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believed in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
2. Believe in the Bible. The Bible is God Talking to you. Acts 20:32 And now brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. YOU ARE A SON OF GOD AND ALL OF HIS GIFTS ARE YOURS!
3. Delight yourself also in the Lord; and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. Ps. 37:5 Delight yourself in the Lord ... How do we do that? By reading His words and loving Him, and making Him part of our life. And acting on His word. My son, attend to my words; incline your ears unto my sayings. Let them not depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart (in your spirit). For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh Prov. 4:22
4. Be certain no doubt is in your life. The devil wants to tell you this is not true. He wants you weak and sick and filled with doubts. It is natural to have doubtful thoughts just don't give in to them. (I pray daily for God to keep the devil out of my life and to have his angels watch over me.) (I say Jesus is my salvation, Jesus is my healer, Jesus is the light of my life. My reason for being, the love of my life! I say my body, soul, and spirit belongs to Jesus! The Devil has no place or control in or over my life.) Romans 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. When you confess what you are in Christ, claim it, and walk in it, you are appropriating the reality of what is legally yours.
You are or will become what you say!!!! Proverbs 18:21, The power of life and death are in the tongue. After a while when the devil sees he can not win he will leave you alone. Constantly confess that God's word is true. GOD'S WORD IS TRUE! James 1:6-7. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavers is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord.
5. Ask God to forgive your sins. Before you ask God for something, "get right with Him ..." If you have any hate in your heart, get rid of it. Forgive anyone you might be mad at. Confess your sins to God and pray in Jesus name and you will be forgiven. Matthew 6:14 For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
6. Now, does God promise what you are asking for? Find the scripture where Jesus has promised you your healing and use these in your prayer. Such as: Mathew 8:17 Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sickness. 1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes we are healed. Proverbs 4:22 My words are life unto those that find them and health to all their flesh. Psalms 107:20 He sent His Word and healed them. Psalms 103:3 Who forgives all your sins and heals all your disease. Psalms 50:15 "Call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee and thou shalt glorify Me." Jesus as well as bearing our sins, took all of our sickness with him to the cross. What a wonderful thing as Christians to know we do not have to be sick. All we have to do is claim what God has promised us. And what a terrible thing for Jesus to have to bear all of our disease and we don't even take advantage of the sacrifice He made for us.
7. What did Christ really do for us concerning healing, when he went to the cross? Galatians 3:13, "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us." What was the curse of the law? God's laws was threefold: poverty, sickness, and death - spiritual death. Duet. 28:15-22, 27-29, 35, 58-61, poverty and sickness. Gen. 2:17, death - spiritual death. Satan lost dominion over our lives the minute we were born again. Romans 6:14, "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for you are not under the law, but under grace." Therefore, because we are no longer dominated by Satan, then disease can no longer lord it over us. We need to believe that. Then we can start talking about it! Then it will become a reality in our spirits. Revelation 12:11, says, "And they overcame him (Satan) by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony." If we are born again in Christ, the word is already true in our lives. All we have to do is claim these promises. If you don't know about the spiritual things that are yours, they will not do you any good. It is what we confess with our lips that really dominate our inner being.
CONFESS: Duet. 28:22, My disease is a curse of the law! BUT! Gal. 3:13 Jesus redeemed us from the curse of the law. Therefore I no longer have my illness! Say this over and over until it gets out of your mind and into your spirit. Jesus gave us complete control over the devil and the power to use His name. Mark 16:17 "In My name they shall drive out demons." Use it!
I'm 67 years old and only in the past few years have I just started to learn how to live victoriously as a Christian. Eleven years ago when the doctors said I had ten days to live without massive surgery, I gave up and started to depend on God. Although I had been raised a Christian, and I thought I knew how to pray, I now know I knew nothing. Any prayers that were answered during that period was just because the Lord took pity on me. Because I was stupid and He knew I would die before I learned anything if He didn't help me. For the last eleven years I've been in kindergarten trying to learn how to converse with God. Believe me, few people I've run across know how. Luckily, I found a Black minister in California. He has put me on the right track.
Now God and I are working together. He was with me all along. I just didn't know how to talk to him and I didn't know how to listen. He has not let me down, and He never will. You can always depend on God's word. If we just have faith. Sounds easy, I didn't know what faith was. I bet you don't either. You probably think it means to believe. Wrong.
[***PLEASE FOLLOW THROUGH TO PART TWO***]